Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

30th!!

Just finished doing laundry and now I can start doing some work in my studio. I'm still playing with my new toys. Still need to experiment more and of course learn the correct way of using it. As a first timer, I did make some mistakes when using the punches at first. Testing them on some paper to find out which type is best suited for the punches. Some are ok but some are definitely a huge no no......so it's good to test them out first before thinking of design. Thank God for YouTube as well.....which is the easiest way for me to get some guidance without bothering other people ehehehe. 

Two more days left before holiday is over. I'm feeling much much better now. My hands aren't aching as much as before.....so that's a good thing. ;)


30th!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: