Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lately...

Lately the weather over here is a bit cranky.

Last night as I was about to go to sleep, suddenly it rained like crazy......I couldn't sleep that well in the beginning because I was afraid that there would be a sudden flood. Seriously it was really that heavy. I kept staring out the window looking at the drain at 1.00AM.....and I saw that it was already overflowing with water.

Whenever the lighting strikes, in split second, I could see the ground in the garden filled with water as well.....that really scared me......thinking of flood again of course. But luckily the rain stopped after awhile and the water flowed away elsewhere. 

When the morning came, the air was so fresh and nice. Loved it. :)

And that's how it has been for the past few days........hot during the day.....and later in the evening.....it rains. I don't mind the rain......as long as it rains in moderation ehehehehe..... :)

  

Lately...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: