Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

It doesn't linger

A very tiring day.......exhausted....

Started working at 7.00AM.......lots of orders to get done, packed and delivered. Not really sure how long I can work like this.

I used to sleep around 12.00 AM, but now it always at 1.00AM everyday. It's bad......really bad I know....but it has become a habit that's hard to break. Even if I don't have any work to do, I still sleep late.....watching movies especially on TV. But that doesn't happen very often.

I'm so glad that my Nuffnang is now back to Glitterati....phew.....now I can get better payment from the advertisement like I did before. Thank God the problem was just temporary.

Anything that happened, no matter how bad.....it doesn't always linger for long. It's just temporary. I just have to keep reminding myself about that all the time so that I don't panic or get upset too much about it. Not worth it really. But it feels good though to let my feelings go. Getting the chance to express myself does make myself feel better afterwards. Although people may not like reading about it.....but it's ok.....don't need to read it......just skip it and read other blogs :). 

I seriously hope things will get better......hoping that I will find solutions to my work issues.....so many left unattended. Once resolved, I know a lot will be running smoothly....no more hiccups.

It doesn't lingerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: