Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Balance

The weather here in Alor Setar has been pretty cool each night with the rain pouring in starting in the late afternoons and continues to rain some more at night time. The rain pretty much balance up the hot temperature from the heat we get during the day.  

I'm in a relax mode right now.....taking a break from work tonight and just be......ain't that a blessing.....it is you know, coz sometimes I don't even get to relax for a long period of time so whenever I get to do so, it's a blessing for me.

I have been a sad little rabbit for quite sometime now due to some factors that's been disturbing my heart. But now, the healing process has just begun....Allah has answered my prayers.....and has given me a lot of reasons to smile about. It's funny how things work out in the end. Just when you think that your life is over........it decides to begin again and you can't seem to stop it no matter how hard you try. I have this picture in my head that pops up whenever I feel down. The minute I visualize it, I'm smiling again. Seriously, it's that easy. I'm so happy that I can do that.....and I hope that picture will stay sweet forever in my mind........ ;)



BalanceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: