Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Away

SCHEDULED POST

Yes, that's right. This post is scheduled to be published while I'm away for the holidays. Since I'm committed to  the 366 days project, I have to make sure that there is a post published  here each day, no matter what happens.

Therefore, from today till the end of my mini vacation, you will be seeing scheduled post such as this one at my blog. Aaahhhhh the beauty of technology......ain't it great? I would never be able to do this if not for this great technology. Thanks Blogger ;). Thank you for making it possible hehe.

Right about now, I'm probably on my way to the destination of my mini vacation. I can't believe that it's been 9 months since I had a vacation. Wow......been crazy busy. It's been an exciting experience though. Everyday is exciting. There's always something new to do and learn. :)

I just want to relax and unwind at a different place and somehow, if possible, be inspired as well................ ;) Looking forward to enjoying myself and having lots of fun ;)



AwaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: