Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snap your fingers

What can I say for today.

Definitely a lot of surprises.

One of the many many surprises was.... Emir was here!! Met him today with his cute mother, my dear Aleen hihihihi. Such a nice surprise indeed. Didn't think that I would meet him again so soon. Anyways, it was a good surprise :)

Then, came another surprise. Emir actually remembered how to snap his fingers whenever he sees the fish at our house. I taught him to do that last year. I don't know what I was thinking when I taught him that. Who says that you have to snap your fingers if you want to attract the fish??? Who does that anyways??? hahaha! Silly Aunt Lin! And now he seems to remember it so well and kept trying to snap his little teeny weeny fingers whenever he sees the fish swimming in the aquarium. Although he tried very hard, his tiny fingers are not capable of making any sound whenever he tries to snap it. So in frustration, he claps his hands instead to attract the fish. Awwwwwww......he is so cute!! I melted again. ;)



Snap your fingersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: