Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sleeping styles



I got this photo of sleeping styles from my friend's Facebook post today. It's so interesting to see the different types of sleeping styles. 

I like to sleep in different styles depending on my mood or depending on the situation. For me, it would be number 1, 3, 8 and 10. 

I used to love sleeping like number 1. But now, it's not possible anymore. Because of my health condition, I would suffocate to death if I would sleep like that these days. How I miss sleeping like that with both my arms spread across the bed like that. Same goes with number 3. Both sleeping styles are so comfortable........but not anymore nowadays.  :(

I used to sleep like number 4 way back when I was a little girl but ever since I found out that it was bad for my diaphragm....for my lungs....for my heart.... if I were to sleep like that, I never slept like that again....EVER.

Then there's number 8. I sleep like that a lot now. It's the only way I can breathe while I'm sleeping. Although it looks something like number 7, I can never sleep like number 7 because it looks like too controlled....too ladylike.....too stiff....not relaxed like number 8.  

Number 10!! Yes......I have been sleeping like that since God knows when. I remember when I was little.....my Dad used to come into my room just to check if I was still alive....hahaha....coz I would cover myself up with the blanket up to my head. All closed up...all wrapped up in the blanket. All because I was so scared of the dark. He would pull the blanket away from my head so that I can breathe better.....and the minute he leaves the room, I would pull it back up...hahahaha. He gave up checking after a few years LOL! :D. I would normally sleep like that if I am sleeping alone in the room. Otherwise, number 8 would be the best choice of sleeping style for me :D.

So what is your sleeping style like? ;) Can you find it at the photo above or is it totally different? :)







Sleeping stylesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Grace to You said...

Definitely #8! :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Yay!!! We have another thing in common Sandi!! ;)

Anonymous said...

1, 3, 4 and 10 for me.
My absolute favorite is 4 all covered up like 10.

Barb

Azlina Abdul said...

hihihi....I guess a lot of us like the number 10. I loved it since small :)