Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Serabut

If only you could see the mess on my working table right now. I dare not take a photo of it and show you coz that would be truly embarrassing. It's full of shredded paper!! There's shredded paper everywhere. On the table, on the racks, on the floor, on the computer, on the lap table, on the boxes, on my pajamas, everywhere! There's bits and pieces of the shredded paper all over the house. Can find it in the living room....in the kitchen and in the bedroom. 

I'm in the midst of preparing some orders for next week's delivery. It's getting pretty chaotic here trying to prepare them all by myself. Funny thing is, I'm used to the chaos. It's the adrenalin rush that makes it more interesting I suppose. The panic look on my face, the shaky hands, etc....it's what I do best hahahaha! :D

Serabuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt.......tapi.......ada aku kesah?????? Langsung takkkkkkkkk! hahaha! Lagi suka ada laaaa ;)



SerabutSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: