Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scooter fever


Since I can't afford to get myself a Mini Cooper anytime soon or anytime this year......I am seriously thinking about getting myself a scooter. I don't know what came over me the past few days but I'm just so fixated about getting one this year. 

I would need to go and get a license first to ride a bike. Sigh. Lots to do if I really want to do this. >.<

I would love to get a scooter that looks just like the photo above. I wonder if I can get something like that here in Alor Setar. I want a new one.......not a second hand scooter. That scooter looks so retro.....so cute....I can just imagine myself riding it in town. It would be so cool! haha! If I can't get something like that.....perhaps I can get something else....another type or brand of scooter ......but I still haven't the slightest clue of what's good in the market these days.......any suggestions?? :)



Scooter feverSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...i'm not sure if balancing on 2 wheels is a safe way to travel. Plus for ladies if you're going out on a date you don't wanna redo your make-up or worst have a bug caught in your mouth. Also if you're on hands-free your friend on the other side wont be able to understand a word you're saying. But if you're looking for something cute and affordable why not have a look at the all new Fiat 500.

Azlina Abdul said...

I can't afford to buy 2 wheels or for wheels... :(