Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Winner of AJL 26



Finally last night the questions that kept playing in everyone's mind had been answered. Hafiz is the winner of Anugerah Juara Lagu 26. I was so happy because I predicted the song would win and it did. For me it's the best song in the competition. He also won for best vocals. He deserved it! He sang with a lot of emotions and full of feeling I can't describe. 

When I first heard the song last year, I fell in love with it instantly. The lyrics are so beautiful, the video was beautiful.....I'd burst into tears every time I listen to the song. Congratulations to Hafiz for singing it so well and also not forgetting the composer M. Nasir and lyricist Budi Hikayat for coming up with this beautiful song. They all deserved to win it!! :) Yayyyyy!!!!





Winner of AJL 26SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

CaDLyNN said...

sangat sempoi hafiz smlm dgn tshirt n tracksuit je..haha..berkaki ayam lg..tp suara die mmg sedap!

Azlina Abdul said...

Ya betul tu! Sempoi habis! Tapi suara power sangat dan dia nyanyi dengan penuh perasaan....sangat berkesan....rasanya this is his best performance ever!!

curiousgeorge said...

i'm so glad it wasnt that facebook song.

Azlina Abdul said...

Yeahhhh....thank God that facebook song didn't win....it didn't stand a chance anyways....there were too many great songs competing that night... :)