Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chicken feet


I don't know why but every time I look at this stock of chicken feet in the large pan it reminds me of the witch's brewing pot/cauldron . You know when you watch all those scary stories where the witches would cook something so disgusting in that big black brewing pot of theirs, that has God knows what in it. It always look like it has some human or animal bones and some disgusting ingredients mixed in it.

I always feel like I wanna puke every time I look at those chicken feet but even though they look disgusting, the chicken feet stock actually give a nice taste to your dishes. Especially when you wanna make fried meehoon or meehoon soup. What a difference it makes if you put the stock those dishes. Suddenly it tastes so so yummy! I didn't appreciate it in the beginning but now I have a different perspective of the chicken feet. ;)



Chicken feetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you not allergic to chicken? Or is it just chicken meat and not chicken stock?

Barb