Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011


It's that time of the year again. Yup, the time when time stops for awhile for me and I sit back and reflect about what I've done and been through, throughout the whole year. Although I can barely remember everything right now, but I do know that it's been one hell of a ride. :)

It's the last day of 2011.....feeling kinda sad about it. Regrets I have a few. But I won't let it get to me too much. I don't want to enter the new year thinking about what I shouldn't have done. I want to keep moving forward and be the best I can be next year. 

Each year, I've learned new things. Same goes with this one.....so many new experiences.....so many fond memories.....bad ones too.....

I just want to remember the sweet memories I had experienced and keep on creating sweet ones for the new year. So many plans for next year and so many things to achieve.

I really hope that next year I can improve my health some more. I don't want my health problems to stop me from realising my dreams. 

InsyaAllah ......Allah will guide me and show me the way.... ;)

Last day of 2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: