Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy bee me

Yup that's me these days.....a busy bee..... no time at all to feel bored coz there's always something to do and somewhere to go. I've been so sick for the past few weeks and am still not 100% AOK......still coughing and the flu keeps coming and going whenever it pleases. Why can't it just go away and leave my lungs and nose alone..... :P

I must say.....it's a luxury for me to be able to blog here these days......and it feels good to be able to do so right now....I love writing here....honestly...

I found out something really shocking this week on my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary.......something that answered all the questions I had been wondering about all these years......finally it's answered. Now it all makes perfect sense. Now I know why I'm so sick and why no medicine actually works on me. These past few days have been so emotional for me.....feel so sad when I think about it. Thought of my Dad a lot too.  Imagined what he went through. I wished he knew. He must have wished he knew about it too. And he will never know.....coz he's gone. :(

The next few months will be difficult for us.......I don't know how we are going to face this terrible thing..... :( I just pray to God that he will give us guidance.....give us the strength to deal with this. I gotta admit....it has affected my work a little....coz I keep thinking about it all the time....worried I am, worrying all the time.....I hate having this feeling....just hate it. :(

But having something to do is good......work related to art is good....it keeps me happy.....at least I have something that helps keep me happy. Something that no one can give me now. When I'm in the zone......that's when I'm most happiest. When I'm at the park working out.....I get another kind of happiness.....another kind of feeling....a feeling that calms the soul too..... :). I was really surprise that someone actually realised I was missing for the past few months from cycling around our neighbourhood.....I have to admit I haven't been cycling there for a while coz I had been so sick. And it's kinda funny when people miss seeing you pass by their house each morning. Really funny. Whatever it is.....I'm glad I can do it now.... :) Woohoo!
Busy bee meSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

CC said...

Oh, Sweetie! What is wrong!??? What did you find out? Why can't you get well? I feel so bad for you! But I understand what it is to have a condition that is bad for you. Can you build up your immune system somehow? Oh, do let me know you are OK!
Love you!
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Sweetie...I'll explain it to you soon ok....in the mean time please don't worry. :(

Love you so much!
Lin