Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Benefiber


Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of this product. Never knew it existed before. Thanks to Nuffnang advertisements, now I do. I just found out that Benefiber is giving away free samples for consumers to try their product. I've already filled up the form to get me some free samples. Just curious to know what it's like. Have anyone out there tried this product before? Is it any good? Are there any bad side effects?

What I do know about Benefiber powder is that it's said to be made of 100% natural ingredients. It can be added to your food or drink, hot or cold and it dissolves easily into your food and drink without changing it's texture or taste. With Benefiber powder, it's easy to add fiber into your daily diet. I believe it's good for people who are too busy to eat their vegetables or find it difficult to get any with their busy lifestyle. Or whatever problems that they are facing with their diet, this can be a solution for them. It's sugar free as well.

If you are as curious and as interested as I am about Benefiber, then do visit this site and get your free samples today!



BenefiberSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

5 comments:

Happy walker said...

thanks for the info..

Azlina Abdul said...

Your welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

I would not take benefiber. You can become dependent on it then your own body will not be able to have bowel movement unless you take Benefiber. Not good.

Eat high fiber food instead such as apples, plums, other fruits and vegetables. Then you will have a bowel movement normally.

Here is some info on Benefiber:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/99019-longterm-effects-taking-benefiber/

Barb

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Barb...

Thank you so much for the info and for your concern. I will check it out. I haven't taken it yet though. Just curious to know how it works. Thanks again dear :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

Please remember that Benefiber is a laxative. Any usage of laxatives results in the colon becoming dependent on them and cannot function on its own. That is a very scary scenario.

Please, just eat high fiber foods. Too many people have colon cancer these days. Wonder how come?????

In order for the colon to work properly it needs high fiber foods (natural foods not laxatives) and exercise especially walking.

Are you still working out, I hope?

Barb