Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

nur_eimi Lucky Draw


I stumbled upon this lovely blog today called "NUR EIMI :)" as I was bloghopping and found out that the owner is doing a lucky draw. What moved me to enter it is of course the cool prize that is offered. It's a cook book from our famous Chef Wan! I've never owned his cook books before and have been thinking of getting one for myself someday but never had the chance to go and buy one yet. It would be great if I could win this! A great birthday present for me! hhehehe! :D

I hope I will be picked as the lucky winner! Not only will you be getting the cook book....but you will also be getting 5 pretty Avon raya angpau envelopes. :) Have a look at the photos above of the prizes she's offering. Cool huh? Let's all join up!

It's so easy to join! All you have to do is be a follower of her blog and blog about the lucky draw at your own blog. Do visit her blog to get more details ya!

Click on this link here to enter this lucky draw!
http://nureimi.blogspot.com/2010/07/nureimi-lucky-draw.html

nur_eimi Lucky DrawSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: