I felt my mouth feel so uncomfortable for the past two days. Something was wrong. Felt a little feverish as well. I kept thinking what was wrong. In the end I knew........it was another allergic reaction. Urrggghhhhhh.......this time around, it was because of a whitening toothpaste that I bought. It has propolis in it.....which is bees wax. How was I suppose to know that I'm allergic to it? Only after constantly using it for about 1 week or more that I got this problem. My mouth hurt real bad now.
I'm going to have to stop using it.....forever.....coz I hate how I'm feeling now. It sucks real bad. As if I don't have enough health issues already.....and now this????? When will all this nightmare end...... :(