Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

poster
Hmmm....you guys must be wondering what the title of my blog post today is all about right? hehehe! Well you see, Nuffnang is giving away free tickets to 70 Glitterati Nuffnangers with their guests to catch the film Inception a day before its release date in Malaysia! All courtesy of Warner Bros Pictures! To win a pair of invites to catch Leonardo DiCaprio in the big screen all I had to do is write a blog post and share what is my most valuable secret in my mind that I don't want to be stolen.

Gosh.....that's a big thing to ask us Nuffnangers! Sharing our deepest and most valuable secret in our mind. Usually if you say it's a secret.....then it's a secret right? Meaning, you are suppose to keep it to yourself....and no one shall know what it is....till death do you part. If you share it with someone, then, it's no longer a secret. But for the sake of this contest, I shall reveal it.......finally..

Do understand that I do have lots of valuable secrets in my mind that I don't want to be stolen.....they are secrets that I have kept with me in my mind for years......and out of all them, I have one that is the most valuable! If I were to share it here, exactly what it is.....I think I would be in trouble! Ok....I'll give you a hint......it has something to do with....... how I get my ideas.

Yes.....it's a special magic power I had since I was a little girl.  I inherited it from my ancestors.  I never told anyone about this before. It's very very valuable to me and for those who are involved in the creative industry. Without it, it would be difficult for me to get my ideas. If someone were to be able to steal this valuable secret from my mind, I would be ruined!! I'll never be able to be creative again! Oh no no no no no!!!! I'm so scared if that day ever comes. I have sworn not to tell anyone how it works in my mind. Not a single soul knows about it. It's very valuable indeed and I shall never reveal how I use it to anyone. I was chosen......chosen to keep this valuable secret....till death do I part with it.

I would love to see this sci-fi action film and see how Leonardo does it. How can he steal the secrets hidden in someone's mind, subconsciously when the person is in a dream state and their mind is at most vulnerable. Watch this trailer.....it's so cool....I wouldn't want to miss watching this!!!!



My Mind is the Scene of the CrimeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: