Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Internet Entrepreneurship Training

*Photo taken from Starz Smart Business website*

Remember the web design and online marketing course I attended last week? Well, so far I've managed to apply a lot of the knowledge I've gained from the 2 days course in my own online business. I am surprised by the results I've gotten in just a little over a week after I attended the course. I've gained so much of confidence too because now I know what I can do online and how to do it on my own. Before I attended the course, I was not aware of how easy it can be to do an online business. I mean,  yes, I was doing it already for the past 3 years but I was struggling with it because I was ignorant about a lot of  things and didn't know how to go about it. I didn't realise that there are so many things that I can do online, at the comfort of my own home. All I needed was a computer or laptop and I'm ready to go! 

There are so many channels out there in the Internet that can help me with my online business. Marketing my business is a breeze now. It's so easy! I wish I knew all of this 3 years ago. Life for me would have been so much better if I knew all of this knowledge back then. But still, I'm grateful. At least it's not too late. I can still make it. As long as there is effort, there will be results. I probably won't be able to get to see a huge result in such a short period of time. But with a good plan, and be consistent in it, I'm sure it will work out great for me. 

I'm so glad I decided to attend the course. Because the course really did changed the way I think about online business. For those of you who are interested to attend the exact same course I attended, there will be one last chance for you to do so on the 26th and 27th of June 2010 in Puchong, Selangor. This is because that particular course will no longer be available starting next month. If you are keen on attending it, there is still a chance today for you to register for the course online at the link HERE.

But having said that, the good news is, starting next month, there will be a new training that's replacing the web design and online marketing course. This training that will be conducted by Starz Smart Business's founder, Robert Paragasam, called Internet Entrepreneurship Training, is similar to the web design and online marketing course except that in this training the information given is more advanced and better than the previous one. More participants will be able to register in this training as well. They are targeting about 15-20 people per training session. 

Please visit this link HERE to get more details regarding this special Internet Entrepreneurship Training. Everything you need to know about the training is available at that link. You can register to attend the training at the same link as well. Do visit and change your life today!!


Internet Entrepreneurship TrainingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: