Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yellow snow? :)

I never thought that I would be able to see this again......till yesterday when I came back from town with my aunt and I saw those tiny yellow flowers falling from the trees at the park nearby my house. I remember when I was a teenager, I would ride my bicycle and pass by this park on the way to school. Once a year, usually between February and March.....there will be a time when the big trees at the park, flower. I absolutely adore it because, when there is strong wind, millions of those yellow flowers would fall slowly on the ground, looking like yellow snow....hehehehe.....it's so beautiful! There are so many of these trees at the park and when they all flower at the same time, it's gorgeous!!!

Too bad I didn't have my camera with me when I saw those flowers fall to the ground yesterday morning. And today when I did bring it with me when I went cycling, there was no wind.....and so, I couldn't take photos of it to share it here. I was only able to take photos of those flowers that are still on the trees and the ones that had fallen earlier.

They only flower once a year......so I guess if I'm still around next year, I hope to experience this miracle from God again...... :) It's too beautiful to miss!!
Yellow snow? :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

You described it so beautifully, I feel like I could see yellow snow falling all around. Magical.

Azlina Abdul said...

Yes indeed Sandi...it looks magical too. I wish you were there to experience it with me. It's one of those simple pleasures in life that I love.... :)