Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I had the chance to go catch a movie last Monday with my aunt at Alor Setar Mall. This is the first time for me to go to that mall.....it was really nice! The mall itself looked so run down from the outside, but once you step in, it's totally different! Don't be fooled by the image you see outside! hihihihi!

Well.....actually "Alice in Wonderland" is one of the most anticipated movies of this year. I have been waiting to see this since I saw the trailer last year. Of course another reason for watching is because Johnny Depp is starring in it as the Mad Hatter! I must say the costume design and the makeup is brilliant.....for all characters in this movie. I didn't really like his acting that much in this movie though, but I do like Helena Bonham Carter who played the Red Queen.....she was brilliant!

The only thing that frustrated me was the screenplay and the way the story was told. I found it quite boring....huhuhuhu. I've seen other versions of Alice in Wonderland before and I loved them. Somehow in this one I didn't even though the special effects were so cool.

I noticed that Alice's costumes were mostly made using cloth that came in shades of blue! I love that! I love most of her costumes in this movie.....love her hair too.....it's kinda like mine except she's blonde hihihihihihi! :) I also love that cat! Cheshire cat! He is so charming!

My rating for this movie : 3 / 5
Alice in WonderlandSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: