Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Barbie dolls....


During my recent visit to Kuala Lumpur, me and my family had the chance to go to the Pavillion. Right before we went to watch Avatar the movie, we looked around the Christmas decorations there and we bumped into this cool exhibition. BARBIE DOLLS!!!! Lots of them!

Gosh, if I was 10 years old, I would be so excited looking at those beautifully dressed up Barbie dolls. What I would do to own one of these dolls back then.....but of course I don't feel the same way about them now. They are pretty, YES.....but, I'm a bit phobic when it comes to having dolls in the house......don't know why it just scares me having them around. Like as if there is some evil spirit trapped inside them waiting to be awaken hahahaha.......me and my imagination!!!! LOL!
Barbie dolls....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: