Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

AVATAR

This is one movie that I would love to watch again! I went to see it today for the first time at GSC Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur, with my family and it was so AWESOME!!! This action adventure science fiction movie is breathtakingly beautiful in it's storytelling and special effects. The special effects is just stunning! The flora and fauna looks so magical, it's like being in another world. I even believed it too. Feels like they were so real. If only...LOL :).

The actors played their parts well, and I have no complaints whatsoever. And I love the ending too. It's not always that I get to see a movie where the ending is great. But this one really delivers. I was really satisfied :) It's definitely a feel good movie. One that might get you teary eyed too in some parts....I know I was!! hehehe.....can't help it. :) All I know is that this movie is worth every penny you spend on the ticket! So for those who have not watch it yet....GO GO GO!!!!!! :D You definitely want to watch it on the big screen! Yup!!
AVATARSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: