Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Action taken!

Alhamdulillah....so thankful to God...yesterday the guys from TM came over to fix my internet connection. The action was only taken after almost two weeks of suffering....hahaha.....I admit...I should have done this earlier. But I was too busy with work and busy as well with the trip to KL which was done twice in a period of two weeks, things just got in the way of it. But I was so relieved that they finally came to help me out with my internet problem. I was beginning to give up on it already...LOL! But alas....it was sorted out and now I can surf the net with no more worries. I think this year alone there has been so many problems with my PC and internet connection.....I have actually lost count of how many times it gave me trouble! LOL! :D But in the end it always gets sorted out.:)

I was thinking......thinking of getting myself a bicycle....hehehehe....been thinking a lot about it for the past few months. I have taken an action on this if I am not mistaken a month ago as I visited a bicycle shop in Jitra. But to my disappointment they didn't quite have what I was looking for. I've always wanted one you know. I used to cycle a lot back in the days when I was younger....and still schooling. I used to cycle to school everyday. It was really wonderful. I love feeling the wind on my face....as I cycle away. It was such a joy. I think anyone who have had the experience can relate to what I've just mentioned...hehehe. And I'll bet you can agree with me on how great a feeling it is to cycle at the park....under rows of big shaded trees.....with the cool wind blowing on your face and hair.....it's magical. I hope I don't sound too exaggerated here....hehehe....but that is how I feel about it especially when it comes to cycling at my neighborhood here in Taman Lumba Kuda. It is just wonderful here. The best place I know so far that I can go to and cycle my worries away hehehe.....if there was any! LOL!

An action will be taken on that matter hopefully by tomorrow.......I can't wait to check out some other bicycle shops here and see if I can find myself a bicycle that I can be comfortable riding on. I hope there is a wide choice of colors I can choose from as well......I was thinking of getting a white bicycle.....or dark blue....or a red one! Lovely!! Yup! But still I am hoping to get it in white color. I wish I wish it will come true! LOL! I sound so silly sometimes hehehe! I guess I let the excitement get to me......oh well....I need it anyways....it's fun!!

Till then....can't wait to see what I will find tomorrow......
Action taken!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: