Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Water issues....

Water.........it's so important to drink lots of water.....but why is it so hard to even take 2 liters of it everyday??? I think I only take about 1 liter per day....which is not enough. I need to take more.....

They say that it's good to take at least 2 glasses each morning before brushing your teeth.....it's a natural way of detoxifying....boleh "awet muda" and bla bla bla.....I've tried it before and then found it quite nauseating after a couple of weeks.....hahaha...........

These past few days.....I have only been taking plain water or tea....tea without any milk.....but lately the tea does not seem to taste good anymore....so I just take plain water. Drinks with milk makes me want to vomit.....don't know why.....it used to be a favorite thing to do to add milk in my drinks....but nowadays, it makes me want to vomit. Crazy......must be a side effect from the medication......

So....the only drink I take now is either plain water or I add some glucose in it for taste....and energy....so boring.....but on the bright side maybe I can lose some weight if this goes on hehehehe


Water issues....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: