Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's been a while.......

Gosh....it's been a while since I could blog here.....the PC is fixed BUT not working as well as it should be. Most of the time it acts up! Because of this, I can't take any orders online.....it's just too difficult, especially for the custom made orders........Honestly I'm pretty tired of fixing it.....wish I could get me a new one! But since I can't afford a new one, this old one will do for now. As long as I can use it to check my emails, blogs and Facebook hehehe....

A lot of things has been going on lately, going through a lot of difficulties now......with my ill health and computer problems and plus the other things that has been bothering me and disturbing my peace at home.......I've finally decided to MOVE.....move where??? ahaaaa.....that's a secret for now.....will reveal it when the time comes hehehhee.....

Yup.....I'm spending most of my time now packing my things at home.....doing them bit by bit....there are a lot of things to do, things to settle......my head is spinning! haha! I have not been creating anything for the past few weeks now......I have made something for an aunt of mine though.....but that was it....no creations after that.....boohoohooohooo.......... :(

I really want everything to be settled as soon as I can so that I can resume back to work.....but it does not seem as easy.....there are just too many things to do.....and I just don't have the energy to do them all at one go......kinda feel frustrated sometimes.....but I have to accept the fact that I can only do what I can.....time is running short.....I just hope I can make it on time for the move. Hope everything turns out well, God willing........
It's been a while.......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: