Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Empty spaces....

As I stare at my living room, and the rest of the apartment, I see lots of empty spaces......more and more things have been moved out, sold out, given away.......today my sis came over to take some more of her things.....as of today I am without a TV! Thank God I still have my PC around.....but I guess it won't be around for long....it will soon be moved too :(

I still have a lot of stuff to be moved.....still don't have the means to transport them to the other venue....am just so blurred right now. With the new diet that I have to follow and worrying about my health....I just don't feel like doing anything.... just feel like lying down. Just not in the mood to do anything.....or talk to anybody sometimes....I even didn't even reply messages or emails lately.....don't even answer calls sometimes.....because I felt so depressed. I know there are probably many out there who are upset with me with my behavior right now.....but I think it's better sometimes to be quiet than talk and end up upsetting people with my bad moods......

I sometimes have the need to be alone.....just be by myself and do my own things......maybe in time I will be ok again..... :(
Empty spaces....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: