Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wahab's Cendol

*Photograph of the cendol taken with my camera phone....not too clear huhuhu...

This is my second time eating this tasty cendol at Mr Wahab's small little stall in Setapak Jaya.....the stall is opposite the lake......Again I could see there were so many people lining up to get a taste of this delicious cold dessert and to eat some pasembor (rojak), mee ayam, mee rojak and other delicious meals found there.

The one I had before was just plain cendol........but this time around I thought of adding the red beans....the beans were quite small in size though....I was thinking it might be bigger like the ones we usually get when eating ABC.....huhuhu.....(my expectations were too high hahaha).

The cendol itself was a bit salty for my taste.....the coconut milk was fresh (yum yum!) .....but the ice was not finely scraped.....so there were chunks of ice in the cendol that I had to chew it a bit hehehehe! I prefer the smoothly scraped ice better than this one......because I love it when the ice just melts in the mouth and blends in with the cendol and coconut milk and gula melaka (it's a natural sugar hehehe).

Rating.......I would give.......8/10..... :) Almost perfect.... LOL!
Wahab's CendolSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: