Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

My long lost bosom friend.....

Today I took the time from work and busy schedule to go meet my long lost friend Lisa......we were bosom friends since we were 9 years old....but we lost contact when both of us went to further studies. Thanks to Facebook, I found her back and we got to meet each other again in person today after more than 10 years being apart.

She's married, has a cute little toddler who's now 4 years old. He's the cutest thing! :) I got the chance to meet the love of her life, her father, but was not able to meet her mother because her mother was at the hospital doing her weekly dialysis. It was a surprise to me to hear about her mother's condition...it's very sad when one has to go through all that pain. I wish there is something I can do to help....... :(.

For the first time ever I got the chance to taste Lisa's cooking.....not bad lah!.....hehehe.....the chicken soup was very nice and so was the other dish (don't know the name) which was made from brinjals....first time I tried that type of dish, and am loving it! hhehe.....her chicken curry was....urrmmm, I shall keep my comments about it to myself hahaha! LOL!

When I think about it, I am sure God has his reasons for getting us back together again at this point in my life and not much earlier.......I feel so grateful for this gift nonetheless. I can't express how happy I am to be able to meet her again......all these years I've never found a friend quite like her.....luckily she's back now and hopefully will always be around :)
My long lost bosom friend.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: