Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Domdal Bakery

Apricot pie

Chocolate muffins

French butter cake

Cheese pie

Don't all of these sweet desserts look super yummy to your tummy??? It sure does for me! hehe! I have never tasted any of these yummy pies or cakes yet but I have tasted a few of the pastries from Domdal Bakery including it's savory pizzas and I must say they all tasted great! I had the privileged to do some food testing recently and I enjoyed them very much!

All these delicious food you see above are from Domdal Bakery. A bakery that's just opened up at Subang Jaya, Selangor. The owner of this bakery, Mr Henrik Domdal is my good friend's brother in law....and that is how I got to know about his lovely bakery. You can view more sweet desserts and pastries that they sell over at the bakery from the website below.

Do drop by this bakery and get some good food for your hungry tummy whenever you are in Subang Jaya......you won't regret it! :)

Address:
Domdal Bakery,
Unit G-05, eTiara Apartments,
Off Persiaran Kemajuan,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Contact number: 03-5622 2351 or 016-6377 684

http://domdalbakery.blogspot.com/

Domdal BakerySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: