Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

An article about yours truly :)


I got an sms from my dear friend in the morning congratulating me for getting an article written about me in the papers......I got a shock!! I was like.....WHAT!!!!!???? I couldn't believe it......I knew it was suppose to come out in March but did not know exactly when the date would be. The reporter from Berita Harian who did this article about me and my online business was suppose to let me know earlier but she only told me about it around 10 something that morning......and when she confirmed it, I was truly certain that it was out! Gosh! It was like a dream come true hehehe! I quickly informed all my family and close friends about it....they were surprised as well hehehe!

I would like to thank Kak Sha for this sweet gift!!! I can still remember the day she asked me if she could do an interview about me.....I just couldn't believe it.....of course I said yes to the request and followed by the interview itself which was done at my house.

You could read the full article in Malay at this Berita Harian website:

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Saturday/Ratu/20090321092615/Article/index_html


p.s. I did receive loads of emails inquiring for my handmade cards and bookmarks after the article was out......I'm trully grateful to Kak Sha for all this.....feels like she pay it forward to me....and now I have to pay it forward to someone else......hmmmm.....wonder who would be that lucky person hehehehe!! :)
An article about yours truly :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Grace to You said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you!!! :)

CC said...

You know how proud I am of you! this is so great! I'm glad you got more work from the exposure!!! Yea for you!
XOXOXOXO
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you CC! I need all the help I can get! And this exposure sure did help a lot! :)