Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Juice of Life..........coffee :)


I am loving this mug of Nescafe lately.......I no longer buy or drink condensed milk with coffee at home.....nor any 3 in 1 coffee anymore......coz I know it's not good to take those.......I've been trying to quit taking coffee, but it's useless....I just can't seem to stop doing so. And for the past one week now, I've been taking my coffee with fresh milk! Gosh, they taste so much better.....hehehe...so I guess it makes it even harder for me to quit.

I saw in the Rachael Ray show today.....about some viewers who were trying to quit drinking coffee too.....and to my shock, Rachael Ray said that she drinks about 6 pots of coffee in a day!!!! Not 6 mugs but 6 pots!!! OMG! And all the while I felt guilty for drinking 4 mugs of coffee a day....hahaha.....but I have reduced it to only 2 mugs per day now....so I'm pretty happy with that. :) Anyways, in the show, they were suggesting a few ways of reducing or stopping the coffee intake by using products that has caffiene in them to keep us awake. Like toothpaste, lotions and lip balms that has caffiene in them.....only one of the viewers who tried the lip balm managed to reduce her coffee intake and the rest said the products they used didn't really work for them. In my case, I think my problem is that I just love the taste of coffee....and the smell of it.....not so much for the caffiene.....but for the smell and taste.....so even if I use the products, I would still go for the coffee drink.....

One of the viewers said the coffee for her is the "Juice of Life" hehehe........I won't necessarily say the same for me.....coz I've tried not taking it for more than 2 days...and I was ok. So I don't have to take it everyday.....but must have it at least a few times in a week...... :) Well, who knows, maybe I'll quit taking it altogether someday.........a good friend of mine managed to do it....maybe I can too! :)
The Juice of Life..........coffee :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a coffee-person too!! Now still breastfeeding my 8mo baby, but still drink a mug a day..?

Azlina Abdul said...

Why not try hot cocoa instead of coffee? It still has caffeine in it but at least it only has about 9 milligrams of it in a cup compared to 133 milligrams of it in a cup of coffee! I managed to stop drinking coffee now after drinking the hot cocoa for the past 2 months now. :)