Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pied-fantail bird in the evening




Ok....it would seem like I'm a little obsessed with taking videos or photos of birds at my house right now because in my previous post I posted something about birds as well. Actually I'm not obsessed....I'm just taking the opportunity as they come. It's not always that I get to see a bird at a very close range.

It just so happened that when I was doing laundry in the evening, I saw the Pied Fantail bird looking for food outside our cage like space at the back of our house. I could see that it was searching for insects to eat. It didn't realise I was there taking a video of it because I was in the cage like section of the house. So it kinda camouflage me in a way. So it didn't notice me at all and kept searching for food..

This is by far the coolest experience because I've never been so close to a Pied-Fantail bird before! It was so cool to be able to look at it closely as it fan open it's tail every now and then. :)


Pied-fantail bird in the eveningSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: