Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby birds


I was spying on a couple of birds that were making a nest at our house a few weeks back. Soon enough the nest were ready and one day I saw 2 little eggs inside it. Guess where the nest is??? See the photo below! eheheh!


Below is the video I took of them before they left their nest......lots of fur on their bodies and they can fly now. I'm gonna miss them.




Below are the photos of the mother and father of these little baby birds. They are called the Yellow-vented Bulbul....or in Malay, they are called Burung Merbah Kapur. Sorry if the photo of the birds are not that clear.....I had a hard time trying to take a photo of them, since they would fly away once they catch me trying to take their picture ehehehe. I took the photos from the window in my studio....that was the only way they wouldn't notice me. :)


Baby birdsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: