Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's my day!


I have not been regularly updating my personal blog due to work commitments and health issues but today, I just had to take some time off from whatever I was doing to jot down what is on my mind on this special occasion. It's that time of the year again.....and alhamdulillah this year, I get to celebrate my birthday again....there was a few surprises that I received from loved ones....that has made my birthday celebration very special indeed....a very memorable one I must say! I got a lot to be thankful for....for all that I received to date.

I can't forget what happened today. My "little sis" gave me a surprise party at her house. It was a very lovely surprise indeed. Knowing and considering her who just recently had a new baby, I felt really blessed indeed when she took the trouble to organize the party for me. I truly appreciate it very much for all that she did for me. It's the thought that really mattered the most. Big or small the celebration, it doesn't matter much....for me it's always the thought that touches the heart. I'll forever remember this moment for as long as I live. 

Sometimes when we're feeling a bit under the weather or when we are not in our usual self.....and suddenly we get these little surprises.....it sure does lifts up our spirit and keeps us going. Alhamdulillah for all the little surprises that I received from all my loved ones for my birthday this year.....you all really made my life more beautiful.... <3


It's my day!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

awien said...

Hi Lin..Happy belated birthday..lama rasa tak update blog ini. Saya pun dah lama tak berkunjung ke blog nie.Sibuk kerja mengejar dunia.hu..

Semoga dimurah kan rezeki dan kesihatan yang baik buat Lin. InsyAllah..:)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Awien for all the birthday wishes! And thanks as well for visiting my blog again! ;)