Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Grateful

Eidul Fitri is finally over for me....now is time to start working again. I guess the 2 weeks of holiday that I gave myself just went by faster than the speeding bullet. I can't believe it's all over. So darn fast.

All in all I think my Eidul Fitri this year went really well. Lots of fond memories about it. Something I will definitely cherish and be grateful for. Ramadhan was really a month full of enlightenment indeed. I'm seeing a lot of things in a different perspective now. I'm at that place where I'm feeling really blessed and am really really clear of what I really want in life and where I'm heading. It used to be a little blur.....but not anymore now, alhamdulillah.

Looks like it's really official now. I can't be blogging here as much as I hope to. In fact, I've missed so many posts, I've lost count already. Looks like the 366 days project is a disaster. And no, I'm not going to try doing it all over again next year. Because I don't think it's something I'm interested in anymore. I can probably write a diary everyday....a real diary book that is, but not write here everyday. It's not possible anymore. 

Next week will definitely be a busy busy week for me. There's just so much to do. Need to list down my plans.....need to make a new time table as well. Need to make sure this time around I will have more rest and more time for exercise and studies. Got lots to study this year....hopefully all will be running smoothly till I finish the course. New class will start probably early September......still haven't gotten my new class schedule from my teacher. Still waiting.....can't wait for the new lessons. :)



GratefulSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend