Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Orange flavoured ais krim Malaysia


Haven't had this ais krim Malaysia in years!!! I don't know what came over me the other day I just had to make them. Especially during this hot weather, this kinda ice sticks is the best! Loved eating these type of ice sticks when I was younger....it is cheap, easy to make and yummy!

You can make them in any flavour you like and I decided to make orange flavoured ones since I had those oranges available at home. Cut them up and just insert them inside the plastic casings and pour in the orange juice inside it. 

Place them in the freezer and after a several hours, the orange flavoured juice inside the casing will hardened and is ready to be eaten! Yummy!


Orange flavoured ais krim MalaysiaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: