Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

50,000

Went for 2 weddings today.....huhuhu......I'm allergic to weddings ahahaha. And yet I had to go since I am my Mom's "driver". Well, somebody has to do the job. :D Luckily now I'm a much better driver than before. The more I drive, the more experience, the better I am at it. 

I just took a peek at my YouTube videos today and I got a shock to see that my first video has hit 50,000 views already! OMG! Wow.....I'm surprised that the video is so popular compared to the rest. I was hoping the other videos I made would have much more views but I guess people prefer the first one better. I'm so happy about that. :)

Been so busy with work and taking care of health that I didn't have much time to make new craft videos. Been meaning to do so since I had a lot of requests from readers of my card blog but I just don't have the time yet. It's not as easy as it seems.......and I need some peace and quiet in the house while I'm doing it.....and the mood has to be good as well ehehehehe.....otherwise it never turns out as planned. :)



50,000SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: