Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dusty

So weird.....it rained for just a few minutes just now...even the sky was dark and all......and then suddenly came the sun shining so brightly outside my window......no more rain....that was really fast.....the weather is pretty unpredictable these days. 

Started my day quite late. Don't feel too good suddenly this morning. I guess it's just one of those days. Done some of the house chores and now thinking about work. Just thinking. LOL! :D

But before I start working on the orders I seriously need to clean my ceiling fan. It's been a while since I last cleaned it and I could see that the dust clinging on the fan is getting pretty heavy. No wonder I've been sneezing quite a lot these days whenever I'm in the room. So much of dust everywhere. I need a cleaner. But I don't think that the cleaner knows how to go about cleaning my room because it's too complicated ahahahahaha. How can you clean a room that looks like a maze. The cleaner will get lost inside my room while cleaning ahahahahaha. :D

Need to search for songs on YouTube to cheer up my mood and keep me awake while I climb up the stairs and clean the ceiling fan. Oh how fun that would be. :P




DustySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: