Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Unproductive

I feel like I am not very productive today. 

Tried my best to do work and finish up the orders for tomorrow's delivery as fast as I could and succeeded in doing so but after that feels like I was just wasting time.

Unintentionally......because I can't seem to concentrate on working. My mind is elsewhere.....mostly concentrating on how I'm feeling. My body is not feeling too good. Feel sick. Feel so sleepy, feel so tired and so lousy, so painful in certain areas as well. Even walking can be quite stressful for me these days. 

Tried to humor myself today by recording my voice....and uploading it on YouTube hahahahaha. Something I've never done before. I was thinking to myself, what if I lose my voice one day due to the problem I have......? It would be nice for me to record it now, then if I were to lose it one day, at least I'll remember what I sounded like. So quickly with such high motivation I took my camera and recorded my voice. I sang one of my favourite songs from The Carpenters....ehehehe.....since I've always thought that I sounded like Karen, ahahahahaha! LOL! :D Actually she sounds a million more times better than me......but who cares right? All I wanted to do was to record my voice....and I did it.....no matter how insanely funny I sounded in the video at least I was happy about it.

Oh yes, I almost forgot.......I did do laundry today. Can that be counted as being productive too? ahahahahhaaha. :D



UnproductiveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 comments:

Grace to You said...

That was great!
I can't believe how good your English is - I couldn't even hear an accent!
Now I'm thinking about getting my video camera out and recording myself singing just to hear what it sounds like. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lin you sound really good. I like your version better than Karen's. You are really really good. Have you thought about singing as a career?

Barb

Azlina Abdul said...

Sandi dear....wow thank you so much!! ehehe! I can't wait to hear your voice too when you sing! Let me know once you've done the video! ;)

Azlina Abdul said...

Barb....heheh thank you so much....no I don't think I'll be a good recording artist ahahaha....I just enjoy singing at home ;)

Grace to You said...

oh, I never said I would post it online - I'm afraid no one would ever visit my blog again if I did that. :D

Azlina Abdul said...

ahahahahaha! But I would love to listen to you sing. Do email the video to me once you have recorded yourself singing ok? :)