Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Under pressure

It's not that easy to write under pressure.

Especially when my mind is elsewhere. 

This 366 days project is supposed to help encourage me to write more. 

And yes, I do write more than usual, even though it's not that great but at least I'm writing, practicing my simple English as well. Not that good enough to write a book though. Not there yet.

Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be a much better writer :). With much more interesting stories to tell haha. As of late, I keep writing short stories. Very very short :D. 

I wish my dream to write a book will come true someday. I don't have much time left. >.<


Under pressureSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Wow, I didn't know you wanted to write a book! That's awesome! Any idea what you want it to be about?

Azlina Abdul said...

Probably a horror book ahahahaha.... :D Or true story with a mix of fiction in it combined :D