Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sayonara April

Wow....I can't believe that today is already the last day April!!  Yikes!!

Why does the time have to fly so darn fast these days?? The minute I realise that today is the last day, I immediately am reminded about all the work that is due by end of this month huwahuwahuwahuwaaaaaaaaaaaa! >.<

I have a million things to doooooooooooooooooooooo! Yes I dooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh April.....why do you have to leave me so soon....will miss you dearly huhu. :(

I got the chance to meet a good friend of mine this morning........had a good chat, laughed and ate......and many more. Will miss you dear friend......keep on smiling......hope to see you again soon :)

A lot of good things happened in April....thank you April for all the good things that came my way this month.....hopefully many more good things will come my way in May, insyaAllah.... ;).




Sayonara AprilSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: