Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

New needs

Been such a busy busy busy day. From morning till now, still non stop replying emails and working like crazy. Kinda wish I have an assistant right now. But, where shall I place her? My studio is a wreck. Stocks of products all over the place. She wouldn't even have a place to sit. She would have to stand all the time. >.<

How can I even afford to pay her anyways.....dream on Lin.....perhaps one day you can.....

Oh no.......Yoda is upset with me........I know I know Yoda.....you don't have to keep reminding me.........rest, I must. 


New needsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Mary said...

I wish I were you assistant... I would help you in all your doings!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Mary...how nice it would be if you could be my assistant...hehehe.... :)