Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The good, the bad and the ugly

It's GOOD that I've miraculously completed a lot of orders today.

It's BAD that all the hard work is making me so insanely hungry.

It's gets UGLY when I can't eat what I want to eat.

So what's the moral of the story................................................. ??????

Don't do the work yourself. Instead, get someone to complete all the orders and do all the hard work for me, then things won't get ugly when that person gets hungry coz that person can eat whatever he or she likes coz they don't have any issues with food unlike me. >.<

THE END.



The good, the bad and the uglySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

An assistant would be very nice indeed. I'll take one too, please. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Yup! I want one too! :D