Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspired by the uninspired

There will always be a time when I get inspired by the uninspired. 

In the process of trying to solve other people's problems or shall I say, in the process of trying to inspire people who sometimes get stuck in their creative process, can sometimes in return sparks new ideas for me. Things I never intended to do, I end up doing. Things I never imagined of creating, end up being created. Things I never thought of seeking, I end up searching for it high and low. 

So, in other words, it can be a win win situation other than the other way around. I thought I was doing someone a favour, but actually, I was doing myself a great favour too.

Never immediately reject someone who asks you for help. You never know it might be you who actually needed it the most after all.


Inspired by the uninspiredSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: