Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finally joining Pinterest



I've been eyeing on Pinterest for quite sometime now but never got the interest in joining it till today. And boy oh boy am I glad I joined it! It's fantastic. I now realised the benefits of joining it and how I wish they had created it long time ago.

It's a great way to connect with people from all over the world....that's one thing but it also helps me bookmark all the  from blogs or websites I've found from browsing the net. I used to use the conventional way of bookmarking the links but now I can always use Pinterest to do that for me. And I can always go back to the bookmarks whenever I want to plus I get to share it with everyone else online! Super!

Of course it's also a great way to promote my crafts as well, no doubt about that. But of course the main thing is that I now have a place where I can keep all the wonderful bookmarks that I love so much. I don't have a lot kept there at my board today since I just started. Hope I can do so whenever I can. Can't wait to PIN IT!!! ;)

Follow Me on Pinterest


Finally joining PinterestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: