Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Morning Glory



I love all three actors above. Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton and Rachel McAdams. I saw this movie for the first time today on Astro and I wanna watch it again. Just love it!! So inspiring, so funny, so intelligent, so everything. Just love everything about it. 

I knew it was a good movie the minute I saw the cast and I just had to watch it. I'm glad I did. The character played by Rachel McAdams in this movie, is super awesome. I can relate to what she is going through. Having a mother who doesn't see her potential and wanting her to change jobs.....and her believe in herself that is so great that it doesn't matter to her what her mother thinks coz she knows her own potential and what she can do as long as she is given the opportunity. She knows that she can excel in the job she loves doing most.

It's about going for your dreams and never giving up no matter what. I can see the passion, the drive, the hard work, the strong heart that she has in this movie. Delivered beautifully by Rachel McAdams. :)



Morning GlorySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: