Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Looks vs real age

Last minute posting here for today. I've been really busy today. From morning till night time. Fully packed! Had great fun since morning. Especially great this morning because somebody thinks that I am much younger than my real age. This kinda thing been happening a lot lately. I wonder why. A lot of people think I'm still studying.....I was even asked recently at a bookshop if I was going to pay for the things I bought using the school voucher. I was like totally shocked. Must be something wrong with their eyes?? Or maybe it's my mannerism that plays a part too and not just my looks? I don't act my age?? Perhaps. ;)



Looks vs real ageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pieces,

That's because you look cute :)

FR

Azlina Abdul said...

Do I ??? haha...you are too kind...thank you :)