Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Lap table


Currently this is my favourite table whenever I sit in front of the TV. Why? Because I can now actually do work in front of the TV with the help of this lap table. Simple things I can do in front of the TV.....like cutting foam hearts or cutting shapes using craft punch hihihi. Just the easy stuff.

You know how there are so many commercials being aired in between your favourite shows and I can get bored watching them. Sometimes there are so many that I actually forgot what show I was watching in the first place! LOL! :D

So to keep myself entertained, I now can do other things during commercial break. It's like throwing two birds with one stone haha! I get to watch my favourite shows and get some work done at the same time. Cool! ;)



Lap tableSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: