Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar


A good friend of mine gave me this Coca-Cola drink after she came back from her vacation in Japan. She  seems to love drinking it so much. I told her it's not good for her health. I myself am not a Coca-Cola fan anymore. I was a fan of it when I was a teenager. But I haven't been drinking it for quite a long time now. But this one is a little special because it's zero sugar and of course because it came all the way from Japan hihi. So I gave it a try. 

I chilled it. It's supposed to taste a lot better chilled. In the beginning it was palatable. But after a few sips, it had this very bitter after taste that was pretty unbearable for me to handle. I finished it though. Strangely enough. Thank God it was just a small bottle hihi.

The question is. Will I ever drink it again? NO. :)


Coca-Cola Zero SugarSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: