Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is here!

Happy New Year 2012 everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's here! Finally here! I'm a little scared......but I just take a deep breath and take it all in slowly.

I didn't make a new year resolution yet. Still thinking about it. Need to pen it down soon.

What came to mind today? Blog for 365 days. Or shall I say blog for 366 days this year since it's Leap Year. ;)

I have been thinking all day about this. As I'm writing this, I'm still not sure if it's going to be something I'm going to truly commit to this year but I sure will give it my best shot! A friend of mine has done it before and I know how tough it was for her to commit to it but I will still do it. Discipline. I'm trying to be more disciplined this year. 

This will be a test for me to see if I can commit to something and not create any excuses for not executing it at the end of the day. I tend to create excuses a lot sometimes. Just to make myself feel better. It's bad. For once, I want to just do it. Just do it Lin!

I'm not going to plan it out or make sure that there will be a specific topic to talk about each day. It will just be something that comes to mind or something I did for the day. Anything. Just anything. It can be about anything.

This is just for my personal satisfaction I suppose. Another reason to be happy about. Why not right? ;)


2012 is here!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Kak Lin.. don't you think it should be 366 days?!? Heheh.. saje sibuk kan sy ni

Azlina Abdul said...

Owh ye ke?? Tahun lompat ek?? hihihi! Thank you for reminding me ;)